E46 series BMW 3
since 1998 of release
Repair and car operation
E46 series BMW 3
+ BMW 3 Cars (Е46)
+ Current leaving and service
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, injection and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ RKPP and transmission line
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
- Onboard electric equipment
- Dignostika of electric elements
Diagnostics of malfunctions of onboard electric equipment - the general information
Safety locks - the general information
Replacement of safety locks
Fusible inserts - the general information
Chain breakers (thermal relays) - the general information
The relay - the general information
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiper
Check of warmed back glass
Removal and installation of the sensor of temperature
+ Lighting and alarm system
+ Devices and equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiperThe electric motor of a screen wiper is in the tank for water under a windscreen. For its check it is necessary to uncover.
Designation of plugs
· The plug 31 - weight accession.
· The plug 53 receives tension for the first speed of a screen wiper.
· The plug 53 and submits a positive current (+) for a final step of a cleaner. The electric motor receives tension through sliding contact until the cleaner will not come to position of rest if the driver switches off a screen wiper.
· The plug of 53 b submits tension for the second speed of a cleaner (an additional winding).
· Via the plug 53 е the electric motor of a cleaner is braked at return after shutdown not to pass through a starting position.
Check of the electric motor of a cleaner
At first it is necessary to check, whether the electric motor is damaged and whether its food is serviceable. It becomes as follows:
1 Rasstykuyte I will corrode at the electric motor.
2 Connect two auxiliary cables (+) and (-) the storage battery of the car to plugs of the electric motor of a screen wiper:
- a cable from a positive pole of the battery bring to the plug 53 or 53 b;
- the second cable bring from a negative pole of the battery to the plug of 31 electric motors.
3 Now depending on the used plug the electric motor of a screen wiper should rotate with the speed corresponding to a step I or II. If it does not occur, the electric motor or the corresponding step have defect. Remove the electric motor, address to the Section Removal and installation of electric motors/draughts of a screen wiper.